Nautilus Nitro® Plus Biceps CurlThe Nautilus Nitro® Plus Biceps Curl has a compound position design that places the arms in a raised position for full bicep contraction.
- Patented and innovative elevated humerus for optimal biceps contraction and user comfort
- Independent movement arms for a balanced workout
- Adjustable back pad provides precision axis alignment
- Supinated pivoting handles for varying forearm lengths and comfort
Color & Warranty
View Available Colors
Frame Colors: Select Color Tool Above
Shield Colors: Select Color Tool Above
Upholstery Colors: Select Color Tool Above
Note: Custom colors are available upon request. Color swatch samples are available from your Nautilus GSA rep.
All Nautilus Nitro Plus machines are covered by the following warranty to the original owner:
- Twelve years - Frames, welded moving parts and weight stacks.
- Three years - For any moving part or parts under normal use and service not otherwise disclosed in this warranty.
- One year - Labor warranty.
- Six months - Upholstery, pads, grips, and tethered weight stack pins.
About Nitro® PlusGet the quality and engineering you expect from the Nautilus brand in a new, modern industrial look. Nautilus Nitro® Plus maintains the leading-edge features and functions of the original Nautilus Nitro® line, and enhances the décor of facilities that offer a more modern aesthetic. Updated features such as contoured upholstery and an accessory rack have been added for the comfort of the user, making the Nautilus Nitro® Plus line the choice for members. This equipment takes what has already been perfected by Nautilus and makes it even more attractive and progressive. The Nautilus Nitro® Plus line is the strength line for the future.
Key features of Nautilus Nitro® Plus fitness equipment:
- User-friendly, seat-accessible weight stacks feature 5-lb increments and allow users to change resistance quickly and conveniently
- Ergo Grip rotating handles and EZ-Glide seats enable the user to adapt the equipment to their workout, not their workout to the equipment
- Converging/diverging movement arms permit unparalleled exercise efficiency and safety.